In response to COVID-19, we’ve made some essential changes to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
The National Aquarium, located on Baltimore’s world-famous Inner Harbor, is just 38 miles from Washington, D.C. Whether you live in our nation’s capital or you’re just visiting, the Aquarium is within easy reach—we’re a straight shot down I-95, located just minutes off the interstate. Or, enjoy the convenience of the MARC train or Amtrak; Baltimore’s Penn Station is just a short distance from the Aquarium.
Getting to the Aquarium
The National Aquarium is located at: 501 E. Pratt St., Baltimore, MD 21202
With discounted parking at two nearby parking garages and a location convenient to public transit, the National Aquarium is easily accessible from Washington, D.C., by car, MARC train or Amtrak.
Although the Aquarium does not operate its own parking facility, we have two official parking partners nearby. Tickets pulled from both Parkway Lockwood Place and the LAZ Inner Harbor Garage can be validated for a discount to Aquarium guests. Aquarium members receive an even bigger discount.
Please note that there is an early-bird parking discount for those who park in either of these garages before 9 am, Monday through Friday. If you arrive before this time, we recommend you do not validate your parking ticket at the Aquarium, as that will override the early-bird parking cost.
- Parkway Lockwood Place Garage: 124 Market Place, Baltimore, MD 21202. Please Note: You can reserve a spot online in Parkway Lockwood Place Garage before your visit.
- LAZ Inner Harbor Garage: 100 S. Gay St., Baltimore, MD 21202. Please Note: You can reserve a spot online in LAZ Inner Harbor Garage before your visit.
How to Receive Parking Discount at Our Partner Garages:
- Enter the chosen garage by taking a ticket, and take the ticket with you to the Aquarium.
- Get your parking ticket validated at the Aquarium's Information Desk.
- Take the validated ticket to the parking garage lobby, and the automated machines will discount the parking based on your length of stay.
No coupon is required, and the discount is valid for all Aquarium guests for any duration of stay.
All parking garages provide accessible parking spaces. Also, on-street parking is available with ADA-compliant meters.