The Aquarium is currently open to the public. In response to COVID-19, we’ve made some essential changes to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all.
Create the octopus mask found in our winter 2018 issue of Watermarks to transform into an octo-hero!
You will need: coloring supplies, scissors, glue, tape and two pieces of ribbon or string.
- Color in the octopus.
- Carefully cut along the solid black lines, and cut out the solid black shapes.
- Fold along the dashed black lines to create blue triangular tabs.
- Glue the solid black edges of the tabs over the blue triangle, meeting the dashed line. Secure with tape for a stronger hold.
- Glue a piece of ribbon or string on the left and right back sides of the mask, then secure with tape for a stronger hold.
- Line up the holes on the mask with your eyes and tie the ribbon or string behind your head.
- Save the day as an octo-hero!