$225 Per Person
18 and Up
Experience the wonders of diving in a coral reef in the Aquarium's Atlantic Coral Reef exhibit. This experience is led by professional dive staff from the Atlantic Edge Dive Center.
Dive times are from 2:45 to 5:45 pm and 3:45 to 6:45 pm on Saturdays.
- Prior to your tour, please review the National Aquarium's most up-to-date health and safety information.
Before You Go
Everything you need to know before your Guest Diver Program!
Before your tour, please review the following important information:
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your tour. Check in at our Staff Entrance, just around the corner from the Aquarium's Main Entrance and across from the USS Torsk submarine.
- Learn more about discounted parking at our partner garages. Bring your parking ticket to the Aquarium to have it validated before leaving.
- When booking your tour, please notify Central Reservations of any guests with special needs.
- Friends or family members who want to watch your dive must purchase a ticket to the Aquarium.
- Gear can't be stored at the Aquarium prior to check-in.
- Participants must be PADI Open Water Diver certified (or equivalent).
- Mask and snorkel
- Booties and fins
Participants must be at least 18 years of age and must be PADI Open Water Diver certified (or equivalent).
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, including if you miss your tour due to late arrival. If the Aquarium cancels your program, you'll have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
To ensure that your tour hasn't been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances such as animal health or inclement weather, please call 410-576-8822 the day of your program for cancellation information.
All aspects of this tour are subject to availability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about the Guest Diver Program? We've probably answered it here!
Yes! You'll visit behind-the-scenes areas during your tour.
No. Participants must be at least 18 years old.
Comfortable clothing is encouraged. You'll need to bring your own wetsuit, mask, snorkel, fins and booties. Lockers will be provided, but we recommend leaving valuables and non-essential items at home.
No. Aquarium admission is not included with your program. If you wish to tour the Aquarium prior to your dive, you must purchase a general admission ticket. We are unable to store your dive gear prior to your scheduled check-in time.
If your dive takes place during regular operating hours, your family and friends can purchase general admission tickets to the Aquarium to observe your dive.
No. We will not be able to store your gear prior to your scheduled check-in time. If you plan on touring the Aquarium before your dive, a separate admission ticket is required, and you are responsible for storing your dive gear until your check-in time. If you'd like to store your dive gear in your car while you tour the Aquarium prior to your dive, you can get a hand stamp and re-enter the building.
With advance notice and for an additional fee, a Magic Memories photographer may be available to photograph your dive. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please be advised that outside professional photography is not permitted in the building. If a guest who purchases a general admission ticket is accompanying you on your visit, they can take photos of you during your dive.