Grade A Student Night
Thursday, June 22, 2017, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Register for June 22
Register for June 29
Calling all Grade A Sea Stars! All Baltimore-area students who achieved three or more A's (or equivalent) in any one marking period during the school year are invited to our annual celebration! We’re excited that Grade A Student Night is expanding from one evening to two for the first time this year!
The student and one adult are admitted for FREE. Additional family members will be admitted at a special rate of $5 per person. Space is limited. Limit of eight guests per family, including the student.
To participate, the student must:
- Attend a Baltimore (city or county) or Howard County public, private or parochial school.
- Be enrolled in grades pre-K through 12.
- Present a report card that shows three or more A's (or equivalent) from any marking period in the 2016-2017 school year.
- Be accompanied by an adult, who will also be admitted at no charge. Other family members will be admitted at a special rate of $5 per person (limit of eight guests per family, including the student).
- Be registered to attend. Space is limited; registration will close on June 19, or when capacity is reached.
Registration opens May 15. For questions related to Grade A Student Nights, please call 410-576-3833.
Go to full Calendar