A night at the Aquarium is every shark lover’s dream! With the help of our finned friends, you’ll debunk myths about sharks and discover just how important these incredible animals are to the health of our ocean.
Explore the Aquarium after we’ve closed to the public and learn about sharks in our interactive Shark Lab. After a kid-friendly dinner, you’ll have the chance to experience one of our 4-D Immersion films.
An expert guide will lead you through special behind-the-scenes areas of the Aquarium. You can even dare to walk the shark catwalk, where our largest sharks swim silently just inches below.
As the night winds down, set up your sleeping bag and fall asleep under the watchful eye of our blacktip reef sharks. In the morning, after a continental breakfast, we’ll test your knowledge in a spirited, shark-inspired trivia game.
All participants must be at least 8 years of age to participate in this program. Refunds will not be given for participants who do not meet the age requirements.
5:30 p.m. – 9 a.m.
Price (includes Aquarium admission, 4D Immersion Film, kid-friendly dinner and continental breakfast):
**Discounts available for groups of 15 or more. Call 410-576-3833 for more information.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow (no cots or air mattresses larger than twin-size)
- Comfortable clothes and non-slip, close-toed shoes (no flip-flops, crocs or heels)
- Personal items (toothbrush, toothpaste, washcloth, facial soaps and any medications)
- Sleepovers are coed, so make sure to bring the appropriate sleepwear
- Emergency contact information
Getting Ready for Your Tour
- Arrive 15 minutes before your tour, and be sure to allow extra travel time for rush hour traffic
- Check in at our staff entrance when you arrive. It’s just around the corner from our main entrance, across from the USS Torsk submarine
- Your sleepover program ends at 9 a.m., but your ticket is good for a full day of exploration! With a hand stamp, you can leave to stow your gear and return to the Aquarium the same day
- You’ll be asked to sign a waiver when you get here—save time by bringing a signed copy along
- For information on discounted parking, please check aqua.org/parking. Bring your ticket to have it validated before leaving the Aquarium
- When booking your tour, please notify Central Reservations of any guests with special needs
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, including if you miss your tour due to late arrival. If the Aquarium cancels your program, you’ll have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
To ensure that your tour hasn’t been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances such as animal health or inclement weather, please call 410-576-8822 the day of your program for cancellation information.
You must be at least 16 years old to participate in an Immersion Tour program without an accompanying adult. Guests under the age of 18 must bring a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Back to the Top