Join us for an overnight adventure made for shark lovers. An expert guide will take you on a nocturnal prowl behind-the-scenes of some of our favorite exhibits.
Whether lurking in Shark Alley or gliding through Blacktip Reef, you’ll learn what makes each shark at the Aquarium unique.
Stop by the food prep area to see how we feed our sharks, and take part in hands-on activities in our Shark Discovery Lab. Feeling brave? Dare to walk the catwalk over Shark Alley where sharks swim silently below.
Fall asleep with the sharks in one of our underwater viewing areas, and after breakfast test your knowledge with a game of shark Jeopardy!
5:30 p.m. – 9 a.m.
Price (includes Aquarium admission, 4D Immersion Film, kid-friendly dinner and continental breakfast):
**Discounts available for groups of 15 or more. Call 410-576-3833 for more information.
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag and pillow (no cots or air mattresses larger than twin-size)
- Comfortable clothes and non-slip shoes (no flip-flops, crocs or heels)
- Personal items (toothbrush, toothpaste, washcloth, facial soaps and any medications)
- Sleepovers are coed, so make sure to bring the appropriate sleepwear
- Emergency contact information
Getting Ready for Your Tour
- Arrive 15 minutes before your tour, and be sure to allow extra travel time for rush hour traffic
- Check in at our staff entrance when you arrive. It’s just around the corner from our main entrance, across from the USS Torsk submarine
- Your sleepover program ends at 9 a.m., but your ticket is good for a full day of exploration! With a hand stamp, you can leave to stow your gear and return to the Aquarium the same day
- You’ll be asked to sign a waiver when you get here—save time by bringing a signed copy along
- For discounted parking, use the Lockwood Place Garage at 124 Market Pl. Bring your ticket to have it validated before leaving the Aquarium
- When booking your tour, please notify Central Reservations of any guests with special needs
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, including if you miss your tour due to late arrival. If the Aquarium cancels your program, you’ll have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
To ensure that your tour hasn’t been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances such as animal health or inclement weather, please call 410-576-8822 the day of your program for cancellation information.
You must be at least 16 years old to participate in an Immersion Tour program without an accompanying adult. Guests under the age of 18 must bring a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Back to the Top