Don’t miss your chance to get up close to the Aquarium’s sharks! Go behind the scenes with an expert guide to discover the truth about these incredible ocean creatures.
Learn how our team cares for a variety of sharks—including the school of sleek, fast moving blacktip reef sharks in our newest exhibit, Blacktip Reef.
Visit our food prep area to learn how shark diets are carefully planned and monitored. Feeling brave? Dare to walk the catwalk above Shark Alley, where sharks swim silently below.
All participants must be at least 8 years of age to participate in this program. Refunds will not be given for participants who do not meet the age requirements.
1 ½ hours
Price (includes Aquarium admission):
Getting Ready for Your Tour
- Wear non-slip shoes (no flip-flops, crocs or heels)
- Check in at our staff entrance when you arrive. It’s just around the corner from our main entrance, across from the USS Torsk submarine
- Come early or stay late—your ticket is good for a full day of Aquarium exploration, but be sure to return to check in at least 15 minutes before your tour
- You’ll be asked to sign a waiver when you get here—save time by bringing a signed copy along
- For discounted parking, use the Lockwood Place Garage at 124 Market Pl. Bring your ticket to have it validated before leaving the Aquarium
- When booking your tour, please notify Central Reservations of any guests with special needs
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, including if you miss your tour due to late arrival. If the Aquarium cancels your program, you’ll have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
To ensure that your tour hasn’t been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances such as animal health or inclement weather, please call 410-576-8822 the day of your program for cancellation information.
You must be at least 16 years old to participate in an Immersion Tour program without an accompanying adult. Guests under the age of 18 must bring a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Back to the Top