On this guided tour, you’ll get an insider’s look at the National Aquarium. Get a head start and see some of our most popular exhibits, including the new Blacktip Reef, before doors open to the public.
Journey to wild and wonderful Australia, where you’ll see an archerfish spit to catch his morning meal. You’ll get up close with one of our rain forest residents, and—if you’re feeling daring—you can even snack on a bug or two!
Stop by the kitchen to grab a few krill pops (special frozen treats for the fish) before heading to Atlantic Coral Reef where you’ll help feed some of the exotic animals that call this exhibit home.
5+ (this tour is best experienced by those 8+)
2 ½ hours
Price (includes Aquarium admission):
Click below to see prices and buy tickets
Getting Ready for Your Tour
- Wear non-slip shoes (no flip-flops, crocs or heels)
- Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before your tour. Check in at our staff entrance, just around the corner from the Aquarium’s main entrance and across from the USS Torsk submarine
- Stay late—your ticket is good for a full day of Aquarium exploration
- You’ll be asked to sign a waiver when you get here—save time by bringing a signed copy along
- For discounted parking, use the Lockwood Place Garage at 124 Market Pl. Bring your ticket to have it validated before leaving the Aquarium
- When booking your tour, please notify Central Reservations of any guests with special needs
Tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable, including if you miss your tour due to late arrival. If the Aquarium cancels your program, you’ll have the option to reschedule or receive a full refund.
To ensure that your tour hasn’t been canceled due to unforeseen circumstances such as animal health or inclement weather, please call 410-576-8822 the day of your program for cancellation information.
You must be at least 16 years old to participate in an Immersion Tour program without an accompanying adult. Guests under the age of 18 must bring a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian.
Back to the Top