Make the most of your field trip experience at the National Aquarium, Baltimore, by attending a free teacher orientation prior to your field trip.
The 60-minute teacher orientation includes:
- Information about the Aquarium's animal collection
- An insider's look at new exhibits
- Chaperone tips
- A review of the reservation
- Ideas for pre- and post-visit activities
- Free curriculum materials.
The orientation is required if you are:
- Accompanying a school from Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Carroll, Frederick, Harford, Howard, Montgomery, or Prince George’s counties, or Baltimore City
- Receiving free or reduced admission and visiting between September 3, 2012–February 28, 2013.
Available Orientation Dates and Times
|Apr. 13, 2013
Bring a Teacher Orientation to Your School
Special sessions for groups of 20 or more teachers may be arranged. Call 410-576-3833 for more information.
Back to the Top