Welcome to the application for the National Aquarium Henry Hall Summer Camp Program.
All camps are subject to funding being guaranteed. If a camp is cancelled due to lack of funds, you will be contacted and every effort will be made to place the camper in another Henry Hall Camp. There are no guarantees of placement.
This application may not be saved so it must be completed in one sitting. Please allow 20-30 minutes to complete the application.
Please make sure that you have information that you need, such as the campers’ email address, parent/guardian email address and teacher email addresses. All information will be sent via email regarding camp interviews, selection, and further information. Please ensure to give the proper emails and to check your emails frequently.
- Apply for the program no later than the application deadline of April 15, 2017.
- Campers must presently attend a BALTIMORE CITY PUBLIC SCHOOL and be entering grades 4-12 in the 2017-2018 school year.
- All campers must have valid health insurance coverage.
- All new and some returning campers will be required to attend an interview which will take place in the evening on May 3rd or 4th, 2017 (Confirmation will be sent closer to the date via email).
- All selected campers must attend the Henry Hall Awards Ceremony on the evening of June 1st 2017.
Begin Application Now
If you have any questions or concerns, please email the program manager.
Note: We do not accept application materials outside of the online system.