All Baltimore-area students who achieve three or more As are invited to our FREE, annual celebration! Registration will open in spring 2016.
If a student received three or more As (or equivalent) in any one marking period during the school year, they qualify as a Grade A Sea Star!
To participate, the student must:
- Attend a Baltimore (City or County) or Howard County public, private, or parochial school
- Be enrolled in grades PreK–12
- Present upon entry a report card which shows three or more As from any marking period in the 2015-2016 school year
- Be accompanied by an adult, who will also be admitted at no charge. Other family members will be admitted at a special rate of $5 per person (limit of 8 per family, including student)
- Be registered to attend. Space is limited; registration will close once capacity is reached.
If you have any questions related to Grade A Student Night, please call 410-986-2386.
Back to the Top