Visual Productions Internship
Visual Productions interns provide assistance to the Aquarium's Visual Productions staff.
Visual Productions interns:
- Assist in maintaining the organization of the National Aquarium’s video library
- Assist in the transfer of archived videos to DVD
- Assist with the editing of projects in Final Cut Pro 5 by logging and digitizing footage
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be a college sophomore, junior, or senior pursuing a degree in film, television, or a related field
- Must have basic knowledge of non-linear editing software
- Must be able to operate within Microsoft Office systems
- Must be able to climb stairs and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must complete a minimum of 120 hours of work within the selected term.
Back to the Top