Digital Marketing Internship
Digital Marketing interns will provide assistance to the National Aquarium’s digital marketing team.
- Assists digital marketing team with National Aquarium’s website, e-mail, blog, and social media endeavors.
- Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
- College sophomore, junior, or senior pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills, as well as strong computer skills.
- Experience with web content management systems, Photoshop, HTML, and blog and social media platforms a plus.
- Must receive college credit while completing a minimum of 120 hours of work within the selected term.
Back to the Top