In-kind donations of goods or services are a unique way to support the National Aquarium. By donating an item from our Wish List, you can provide needed supplies and materials that enrich the environment of our animals and help defray Aquarium costs.
You can donate items directly from our Wish List or you can contact the Development Department to make a monetary donation for us to make the purchases. All donations are tax deductible as permitted by the law. Please contact us to arrange a wishlist donation.
- Tarp for utility trailer
- 2 Garmin GPS units (for Aquarium on Wheels and Henry Hall students)
- Southwest Airline vouchers/airline tickets (Henry Hall program travel)
- Train/plane tickets for Aquarium on Wheels students to visit Boston in March 2013
- Sewing machine supplies—heavy duty thread, 16 gauge sewing machine needles (specific to model), etc.
- JoAnn Fabric gift card for costume fabric, etc.
- Sewing lessons
- Fabric Paint
- 6, 4-man tents
- 10 Sleeping pads
- 2 Coleman camp stoves
- Camp Kitchen Supplies—pots and pans, cooking utensils, etc.
- Walmart/Target Gift Cards for bathing suits, water shoes, rain gear, etc. when kids don't have the appropriate gear for field activities
- Theatre skills/acting workshop
- Papa John, Pot Belly, Chipotle, or the like gift cards for Aquarium on Wheels students when we stay late and need to eat dinner
- Journal subscriptions for Applied Animal Behaviour Science and Animal Behaviour
- Gift cards for places such as Home Depot, Lowes, WalMart, Target
- 9 volt batteries
- Wooden toys specifically designed for birds
- Stainless steel “D-rings” to hang parrot toys (not pear-shaped ones)
- Hand sanitizer – any brand with minimum 62% alcohol)
- High quality digital camera
- Color printer with double-sided printing capability
Marine Animal Rescue Program
- All-Terrain Vehicle (ATV)
- DOT helmets (assorted sizes, new or gently used)
- UHF Radio Repeater
- USB flash drives
- Fun Holiday Window Decals or Water Animal Decals
- New or gently used kitchen knives
Marine Mammal Staff
- Interior/space designer to assist in maximizing space available for dolphin trainer staff
Back to the Top