Not only do National Aquarium members help us achieve our mission to inspire conservation of the world’s aquatic treasures, they also receive great benefits!
Here’s what members have told us are their top five favorite perks:
- Unlimited daily admission and immediate entry. Skip the lines and visit the 20,000 animals in the Aquarium’s award-winning habitats as often as you’d like!
- Free monthly member-only events. We’re proud to host Member Mornings, Member Evenings and other special events to give our members exclusive access.
Photo shared by member Samantha Goldberg of Alexandria, Virginia.
- Discounted admission tickets for your guests. Bring along friends and extended family to experience the Aquarium at a reduced rate.
- Discounts on parking, gift shop merchandise and food/beverages. Enjoy special member discounts when you park conveniently at one of the Aquarium’s two partner garages, shop in our gift shops and dine on-site.
- The satisfaction of knowing your membership makes a difference! Most importantly, members help us inspire conservation of the world’s aquatic treasures! In 2016 alone, our members helped us engage 118,437 students in education programs, mobilize 1,758 volunteers in conservation and cleanup projects, and more through their generous support.
Learn more about the great benefits of being a member at aqua.org/members! And, if you become a new member online during our special Membership Month campaign, now through August 31, you can save $20 off regular rates when you use code MM17 at checkout.